Friday, March 12, 2010

Decor Stencils on Scrapbook Album


Here's the story behind this album... my mom, stepdad, and sister came out to visit us in Italy last year a few weeks after I had my daughter. We spent time at home, ate great food, and did some sight-seeing. Well, my mom is a busy woman, and I knew she wasn't planning to do anything soon with her pictures... bring in me, the daughter who loves to scrapbook and who was drawing blank ideas for last year's Christmas gift, and you have this: an album not only documenting our memories together, but something to be enjoyed each time its pages are turned... by the way, my mom and stepdad LOVED their Christmas gift!

Supplies-
Stamps- none
Ink- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad, Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
Paper- Whisper White (to use as a stencil- I used the Stampin' Up! Timeless Type Junior Alphabet set with the Big Shot and created stencils out of the cardstock to created my title)
Accessories- Kind Thoughts Brocade stencil, sponge daubers, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Timeless Type Junior Alphabet

Here are the pages from their album:













No comments:

Post a Comment