Friday, March 12, 2010

Decor Stencils on a Notebook

I altered this composition book awhile ago, and realized I never added it to my blog, so here it is:



I got tired of jotting notes on Post-Its and trying to sort through everything, so I had started writing ideas/Stampin' Up! wishlists/things to do, etc... in a composition book. Well, I couldn't stop there... I HAD to decorate it! I just love how it turned out!

Suplies:
Stamps- none
Ink- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Paper- Whisper White cardstock, Chocolate Chip cardstock, Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper
Accessories- Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlits Dies, scallop edge punch, sponge daubers, Kind Thoughts Brocade Decor Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment