Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Stamp Club



For my December stamp club I thought it would be fitting to do some kind of holiday project. Well, I procrastinated (amidst all my other gift-giving holiday projects), and did not come up with an idea until two days ago. I figured that whatever materials I would need to do a tag pouch holder would need to be ordered and would not get here in time for my stamp club meeting, so what's a girl to do? I improvised! I was originally going to use 6" x 6" page protectors as my pockets, so I used a cellophane bag instead... rather than use sticky strip, I used Scotch double stick tape, and rather than use designer series paper, I stamps snowflakes on Whisper White cardstock and slipped that in the cello bag. I think the project turned out really cute... it almost makes me not want to use any of the tags!

Recipe:
Stamps- Christmas Punch, Snow Swirled
Ink- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, Glorious Green Classic Stampin' Pad
Paper- Whisper White cardstock, Chocolate Chip cardstock, Real Red cardstock, Glorious Green carstock
Accessories- Big Shot, Petals A Plenty Textured Embossing folder, Crop-A-Dile, Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, cellophane bag, scallop square punch, scallop oval punch, scallop circle punch, tag punch, small tag punch, 1/8" circle punch, linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment