Friday, March 4, 2011

Strength & Hope Campaign

I read on the demonstrator website a few days ago of a partnership between Stampin' Up! and The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Stampin' Up! will be releasing a new stamp set called Strength & Hope with coordnating designer series paper, all of which can be purchased as a digital kit for MDS (My Digital Studio) as well. Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from the sale of each stamp set/digital kit to the foundation. What a great way to be involved in the community and really making a "difference," as Stampin' Up! strives to do!

It just so happened the items were available for preorder. If I wasn't in the process of transferring out of Italy, I would've preordered the stamp set and paper, but I didn't want to chance them not arriving before I depart, so I settled for the digital kit. I crafted a few cards, the first of which I CASED from the demo website samples. The other two (sympathy cards) I made for individuals, including myself, who've lost loved ones this week. R.I.P. Auntie Ling! You will be GREATLY missed!





The "Strength & Hope" campaign will be soon-approaching and beginning May 1st- August 31st, you can purchase these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment